Briotech Topical Skin Spray is a non-toxic, natural HOCI (hypochorous) solution consisting the NaCI (sodium)
and electrolyzed H2O (water). HOCI occurs naturally in the human body as a defense system against any viral, fungal
or bacterial invasion and to accellerate healing. Most solutions of HCOI on the market have little stability or potency,
but Briotech was able to create a powerful, proprietary formulation that remains stable for years provided it is not
exposed to extreme heat, light, diluted, or placed in a different container. This topical, antimicrobial spray can be
used on the body, hands, oropharynx (tonsils, tongue base, soft palate, and pharyngeal walls), eyes and surfaces for
protection from bacterial, fungal, and viral pathogens and for tissue healing purposes.
What Is Hypochlorous Acid?
- "Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is a substance naturally created by our white blood cells that acts as the body's first
line of defense against bacteria, irritation, and injury," explains Michelle Henry, M.D., clinical instructor of
dermatology at Weill Medical College in New York City.
How can HOCI be used and what are its benefits?
- It's commonly used as a disinfectant because of its powerful action against bacteria, fungi, and viruses and is
one of the only cleaning agents available that's non-toxic to humans while still being lethal to most dangerous
bacteria and viruses that threaten our health, says David Petrillo, cosmetic chemist and founder of Perfect Image.
- "It appears to be virucidal in concentrations above 50 ppm," Dr. Kelly Killeen MD, a Beverly Hills-based double
board-certified plastic surgeon, tells TZR. "Improving our skin while protecting against COVID-19... honestly -
what could be better?"
- On the 22 of July 2020, Briotech, Inc. announced testing results from the National Microbiology Laboratory of
the Public Health Agency of Canada which confirm Briotech HOCl, Briotech's proprietary formulation of pure, stable,
and authentic hypochlorous acid, inactivates 99.96% of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic virus that causes COVID-19.
- "Just like CBD skincare routines changed the game for sensitive skin types, hypochlorous acid boasts a laundry
list of skincare benefits - like fighting acne, soothing eczema, healing wounds, improving scarring, and more -
while boasting near universal tolerability for virtually all skin types. Beyond its skincare benefits, there is
another reason we think that hypochlorous acid is the must-try skincare active of summer 2020, and it all boils
down to COVID-19." Briotech HOCI for skincare - Jessica Ourisman of The Zoe Project.
Why choose BRIOTECH HOCI?
- Only Briotech HCOI has been been independently tested to eliminate the world's most dangerous and hardiest pathogen.
- More closely than any other large scale HOCl manufacturer on the market, Briotech mimics what is produced inside
- Briotech formulations contain no active components other than pure HOCl (unlike other HOCl producers).
- Briotech HOCl is unmatched in scalability, efﬁcacy, and stability.
- Briotech formulations are HOCl in its purest form.
- Briotech achieves ground-breaking results because of its purity.
- Briotech's scaling capacity sets the industry precedent for production
- Briotech manufactures HOCl in an EPA and FDA-registered, GMP-compliant facility.
- Ten years of committed scientific research and testing in HOCl properties and production.
Convenient 2 oz size that can easily fit in a purse or pocket when traveling. Can be purchased with Briotech SOS for oral care use and to refill Briotech Topical Skin Spray bottle when empty for greater cost savings.
Warning: Store away from direct sunlight. Do not contaminate contents. Do not
dilute or put into any container that is not a Briotech bottle, doing so
will make product ineffective.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure, or prevent disease.
Copyright @ 2021 Mary's Herbal Garden.
All rights reserved.