Temporarity unavailable - back ordered from manufacturer.
Peak Health Care Products Yeast Away contains cellulase
enzymes which rupture Candida's cell wall, allowing the
body to digest the yeast without releasing any toxins.
It also contains three powerful probiotics (Lactobacillus
acidophilis, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, and Lactobacillus
casei) to rebuild "healthy bacteria" (flora) in the
intestines. This formulation supplies 30 billion viable
cells per gram of the above probiotics which have proven
to be the most effective in inhibiting Candida and rebuilding "friendly" bacteria!
The cellular structure of Candida has not been well known until recently. Now, however, science has defined its genetic code and has learned that the cell wall of Candida is comprised mostly of cellulose.
Because Yeast Away digests the yeast cell wall the yeast cannot develop a resistance
it. When Yeast Away is taken on an empty stomach, some of the cellulase
enzymes are absorbed in the bloodstream, while others pass through the intestinal tract where they digest whatever cellulose they
encounter, breaking down any yeast organisms encountered.
In a normal healthy body, the immune system and the "friendly bacteria" that inhabit the intestinal tract keep Candida overgrowth under control.
However, these bacteria can be destroyed by birth control pills, cortisone, poor diet,
stress, antibiotics and other drugs. Unfortunately, few Americans enjoy a
healthy bacterial balance in the intestinal tract.
When antibiotics are prescribed to eliminate unhealthy bacteria in the body they
can also eliminate healthy or "good" bacteria, which enables Candida yeast
organisms to grow and multiply out of control. In systemic Candida/fungal
infections the overgrowth of yeast is no longer recognized by the body's defense
system, and the yeast organisms can spread to the kidneys, bladder, lungs, and
brain. In severe cases it can be fatal.
For many years, doctors and natural health practitioners have addressed these problems with anti-fungal drugs and anti-fungal herbs such as black walnut, pau d'arco, capryllic acid, garlic, oregano, and grapefruit seed extract, which have yielded very limited results, probably because
single celled organisms (candida) can quickly develop resistance to both natural and synthetic
anti-fungals. In addition, anti-fungal drugs can be toxic to the body and liver.
Because there are no negative side effects associated with cellulase enzymes, the enzymes in
Yeast Away may be repeated whenever yeast becomes a problem without any
Common Candida overgrowth, such as vaginal overgrowth, responds in just two to three days, and without
any side affects that are common with other approaches. Yeast Away works so quickly that anyone with systemic Candida can notice a dramatic improvement
with supplementation and dietary maintenance.
Any program designed to control Candida requires dietary considerations. It is important to avoid fruits, breads, pastas, alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, candies, cheeses, nuts, mushrooms and any other foods that are rich in carbohydrates or molds because these provide an ideal nutritional environment for Candida.
Conditions that cause Candida overgrowth
- Antibiotic usage
- Birth control pills
- Cortisone type drugs
- Excessive consumption of sugar and refined flours
- Over consumption of carbohydrates
- Intake of chlorinated water
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Use of over-the-counter and/or prescription anti-inflammatory drugs and painkillers
- Frequent consumption of colas and other carbonated beverages
- Acid pH by excessive consumption of fatty foods and fatty meats
- High stress levels
- Exposure to chemicals or pollutants
Symptoms of Candida
- Problems with reproductive organs (vaginitis & prostrate)
- Repeated bladder or kidney infections - Overactive bladder
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Chronic fungal infections of the skin
- Lack of sexual desire
- Memory loss - Difficulty in focusing
- Respiratory problems - Shortness of breath
- Female menstrual irregularities - Pre-menstrual tension - Vaginal discharge
- Male impotency
- Spots in front of eyes - Erratic vision
- Pain and/or swelling in the joints
- Heartburn, indigestion, gas, and/or belching
- Frequent itching and/or rashes
- Dry mouth and/or sores in mouth
Contains 120 vegetable capsules.
Cellulase Enzymes (220,000 CU*/gram)................ 390mg
Lactobacillus acidophillus (10 billion CFU**/gram)... 218mg
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (10 billion CFU**/gram).... 218mg
Lactobacillus casei (10 billion CFU**/gram)............ 218mg
*CU = Cellulase activity **CFU = Cell forming units
Take 2 capsules before breakfast or 2 hours after breakfast. Take another 2 capsules at bedtime. Children under 4 years take 1/2 capsule twice a day. Refrigeration not required.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Copyright © 2007 Mary's Herbal Garden & Peak Health Care Products. All rights reserved.