High-vitamin butter oil is produced from the deep yellow butterfat of cows eating 100% rapidly growing green grass. The speed of the grass growth, timing of the grazing of this grass, species of grass, climate and extraction method are all important to make real X-Factor Gold High Vitamin Butter Oil. Green Pasture's High Vitamin Butter Oil contains a broad and deep range of Quinones including Vitamin K's, E's, and CoQ enzyme families.
X-factor butter oil can help protect you from heart disease and other degenerative conditions. It can improved your digestion,
strengthen your immune system (antibacterial & antiviral), protect you from infectious disease, and create healthy, strong bones and teeth. When X-Factor butter oil is combined with fermented cod liver oil it offers
the strongest protection from colds, flu, and other illnesses and accelerated healing to the body.
For best results X-Factor Gold High Vitamin Butter Oil should be taken in conjunction with Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil. Vitamin K in X-Factor Butter
Oil and Vitamins A & D in Fermented Cod Liver Oil are necessary for a more complete absorption and to obtain the full benefits of both of these products.
Dr. Price always gave cod liver oil along with high-vitamin butter oil, extracted by centrifuge from good quality spring or fall butter. He found that
cod liver oil on its own was relatively ineffective but combined with high vitamin butter oil produced excellent results. The butter oil contains what he called Activator X, now considered to be vitamin K2, which works synergistically with vitamins A and D.
Your diet should include sources of vitamin K, such as good quality butter from grass-fed cows and/or high-vitamin butter oil, fat from grass-fed animals, cheeses from grass-fed animals and duck or goose liver, along with cod liver oil.
In addition, the saturated fatty acids in the butter oil promote efficient utilization of the unsaturated fatty acids in the cod liver oil.
Dr. Price traveled the world studying the traditional diets of many cultures.
Dr. Price realized that these fat-soluble vitamins promoted the beautiful bone structure, wide palate, flawless uncrowded teeth and handsome, well-proportioned faces that characterized members of isolated traditional groups.
Contains the Wulzen Factor Anti-stiffness Factor
Researcher Rosalind Wulzen discovered that this substance protects humans and animals from calcification of the joints-degenerative arthritis.
This factor, contained in high vitamin butter oil, protects against hardening of the arteries, cataracts, and calcification of the pineal
gland. Calves fed pasteurized milk or skim milk develop joint stiffness and do not thrive. Their symptoms are reversed when raw butterfat is added to the diet. Pasteurization destroys the Wulzen factor-it is present only in raw butter, cream and whole milk.
Contents & Benefits of High Vitamin Butter Oil
- Activator X
- A potent fat-soluble catalyst found only in organ meats and butter from animals raised exclusively on rapidly growing green grass, and in some sea foods such as fish eggs
- Powerful catalyst that helps the body absorb and utilize minerals
- Plays important role in brain and nervous system development, rebuilding of body tissue, repair of teeth and bones, and sex hormone production
- It is now believed that the X-Factor is Vitamin K
- Butyric Acid
- Has antifungal properties as well as antitumor effects
- By reducing the inflammatory condition in intestines, intracellular seepage of undigested food particles
- Helps to heal holes left by candida albicans overgrowth
- By stimulating epithelial sloughing in the intestinal tract, new attachment sites are created for favorable bio-flora such as bifidus and acidophilus cultures
- Caproic Acid
- Shown to have anti-viral effects
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
- Has strong anticancer properties
- Encourages the buildup of muscle and prevents weight gain
- CLA disappears when cows are fed dry hay or processed feed
- Protects against gastrointestinal infections, especially in the very young and the elderly.
- Lauric Acid
- Has antimicrobial, antiviral, antitumor and immune-system-supporting properties
- Significantly increases HDL (good cholesterol)
- Capable of inactivating or killing many varieties of fungi, yeast and protozoa
- Natural component of butter that assists in the proper assimilation and metabolization of cholesterol and other fat constituents
- Myristic Acid
- Significantly increases HDL (good cholesterol)
- Palmitic Acid
- Has strong antimicrobial properties
- Oleic Acid
- Reduces plasma cholesterol and LDL cholesterol
- Omega-6 and Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids
- Occur in butter in small but nearly equal amounts. This excellent balance between linoleic and linolenic acid prevents the kind of problems associated with
over consumption of omega-6 fatty acids.
- Includes Vitamin K's, E's, and CoQ enzyme families
- Stearic Acid
- Helps to lower total blood cholesterol and LDL cholesterol
- Involved in maintaining blood pressure, transmitting nerve impulses,
and helping muscles and heart to contract
- Trace Vitamins and Minerals
- Many trace minerals (manganese, zinc, chromium and iodine) are incorporated into the fat globule membrane of
- In areas far from the sea, iodine in butter protects against goiter
- Extremely rich in selenium, a trace mineral with antioxidant
How do I store butter oil?
Once you receive product please refrigerate or freeze the butter oil.
How long does a jar of butter oil last?
An 8 ounce jar lasts about 3 months. There are 96 doses per jar.
The typical dose is 1/2 teaspoon but more can be taken for increased
How to Take Butter Oil
- Take on a spoon with a little honey or maple syrup
- Melt on cereal
- Take straight up and enjoy the wake up energy it provides to your senses
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Copyright © 2005 Mary's Herbal Garden. All rights reserved.