Serra Enzyme (also known as serratiopeptidase, serrapeptase and serratia
peptidase) is a powerful proteolytic enzyme formula that stands alone in
fighting the combined threats of fibrin, mucous and inflammation in the body.
Serratiopeptidase is an proteolytic enzyme that is isolated from a
non-pathogenic enterobacterium (Serratia E15) originally found
in silk worms that helps the silk worm to digest its cocoon. This bacteria is
cultured through batch fermentation.
Serra Enzyme (80,000 IU per capsule) is more than twice the strength of any 40,000 IU
serrapeptase product. Only one capsule before bedtime is needed.
This NEW Quad-Strength Serrapeptase capsule (90 per bottle) has been specifically designed for those who require very high dosages, or for those who wish to take less capsules to achieve their desired dosage to better suit their lifestyle and/or finances. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
This super protein digesting enzyme breaks down "non living"
matter in the human body, including cysts, arterial plaque, blood clots and scar
tissue. It can reduce the levels of dead tissue in the circulatory system,
promoting smoother healthier flowing blood. Serratiopeptidase fights fibrin
build up in the cardiovascular system, organs and muscle tissue. In addition, histological
studies also show it to be a powerful anti-inflammatory. It also is an
anti-edemic, preventing swelling and fluid retention.
Serratiopeptidase has been researched and used clinically over twenty-five years
in Europe and Asia. It has been found to be an excellent alternative to salicylates (aspirin),
ibuprofen, and the more potent
NSAIDs. Unlike these medications, Serra Enzyme is a naturally occurring enzyme and that does not
irritate the digestive system.
The late German physician, Dr. Hans Nieper, used serratiopeptidase to treat
arterial blockage in his coronary patients, showing serratiopeptidase protects
against strokes and is more effective and quicker than EDTA chelation treatments
in removing arterial plaque. He also reports that serratiopeptidase dissolves
blood clots and causes varicose veins to shrink or diminish. Dr. Neiper told of a
woman scheduled for hand amputation and a man scheduled for bypass surgery who
both recovered quickly without surgery after treatment with serratiopeptidase.
- Super protein-digesting enzyme which breaks down "non living" matter in the human body
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- Aids treatment of fibromyaliga, arthritis, rheumatism, multiple sclerosis, etc.
- Cancer and tumor preventative
- No side effects or stomach irritation
- Improving circulation by reducing levels of dead tissue
- Digests scar tissue build up from surgeries or injuries
- Fights build up of fibrin
- Reduces blood clots, cysts, & arterial plaque
- Anti-edemic - prevents swelling and fluid retention
- Has sucessfully treated carpel tunnel
- Shown to help chronic sinusitis sufferers
- Has successfully treated fibrocystic breast disease
- Delayed Release For Optimum Systemic Delivery
Contains 90 delayed release capsules.
80,000 IU serrapeptase per capsule.
ingredients: Microcystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose,
Water, Gellan Gum (DR capsule releases in the small
Free of Pytalates.
Take one capsule before bedtime on an empty stomach with water.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not
intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Copyright © 2005 Mary's Herbal Garden. All rights