Inner Vitality® concentrate (Humic & Fulvic Acid) is an all-natural, completely organic dietary supplement, chelated from ancient plant matter rich in essential minerals, trace elements and amino acids. It is a rich source of bio-available fulvic acid, humic acid, micro and macro minerals nutrients that act as organic minerals carriers and detoxifiers.
Inner Vitality is a rich source of bio-available Fulvic Acid, Humic Acid, micro and macro minerals nutrients. The Fulvic and Humic Acids are organic compounds that act as organic minerals carriers and detoxifiers. Research results suggest that Humic and Fulvic Acid complexes enhance minerals and trace element uptake, supporting the maintenance of mineral and trace element balances without harmful buildup in the body's cells. Following dissociation of the minerals and trace elements delivered by the Humic/Fulvic Acid complex, the residual HA/FA complex can chelate heavy metals along the intestinal tract, in turn reducing heavy metal burdens in the digestive system.
Humus has a long chain molecule that has the ability to act as both a donor or acceptor of electrons, allowing it can bind to both positive and negatively charged ions, making it the most powerful free-radical scavenger and natural anti-oxidant known. This special molecular composition makes Humic Acid a powerful healer for many illnesses and diseases. Humic acid is know for its ability to move the human body from an anaerobic environment (acid environment low in oxygen which causes fermenting molds and fungus) to an alkaline environment that is high in oxygen, reduces microbes, and accelerates nutrients to cells.
Humic/Fulvic acid is readily admitted into living cells. Once inside
the cell it participates in selective trading or supply of minerals and other
nutrient factors. It is the most efficient transporter of vitamins into the
cell, chelating and binding scores of minerals into a bioavailable form used by
cells. Malnourished individuals may have nutrients in the blood stream, but may
not be able to transport these nutrients to the cell. Fulvic acid can be the
"missing element" to make these nutrients available to the cells and
restore the "life force" or electrochemical balance and nutrients to the cells.
Humic/Fulvic acid can chelate toxins (heavy metals, radioactive waste,
petrochemicals, and industrial waste) reducing them to a harmless state. Humic/Fulvic acid is thought by leading natural health experts to be one of the most important "missing links" in the modern food chain. Medical and agricultural research continues to conclusively point to one fact:
Humic/Fulvic acid either directly or indirectly holds the keys and solutions to many of the world's health problems.
Where Have All the Minerals Gone?
USDA studies show a 25-80% decline in minerals in the foods we eat. United States Senate Document 264,1936 states the following:
"The alarming fact is that foods, fruits, vegetables, and grains.., now being raised on millions of acres of land no longer contains necessary levels of essential minerals, they are starving us, no matter how much we eat."
The human body's immune system has the innate ability, when supplied the proper essential nutrients, to heal injury and prolong life. However, due to the environment we live in today, our bodies are not getting the nutrition to properly assist the immune system in fighting off disease and maintaining healthy metabolism.
The human body needs a constant source of hydrogen, oxygen, minerals, trace elements, enzymes, and amino acids to repair and properly maintain itself. Our present food supplies are woefully inadequate at delivering these essential life sustaining compounds.
WITHOUT HYDROGEN, OXYGEN & MINERALS WE CANNOT EXIST
Benefits of Humic Acid
- Supplies plant derived micronutrients no longer available in our
- Contains trace minerals that are essential for the absorption &
use of vitamins & minerals in our foods and supplements
- Offers plant derived minerals less than 0.00001 micron in size
that can easily pass through cell membranes supplying minerals,
oxygen, enzymes, and amino acids
- Chelates of minerals into a bioavailable form
- Most efficient transporter of vitamins & minerals into the cell, chelating and binding scores of minerals into a bioavailable form used by cells
- Chelates metallic minerals turning them into readily absorbable bio-available forms - metallic minerals simply dissolve into ionic form, and disappear into the fulvic structure
- Alleviates anemia
- Potentizes vitamin & mineral supplements
- Magnifies the effect of herbal teas and tinctures
- Strongest natural electrolite known - Restores electrochemical
- Conducts an electrical currant restoring the "life force"
- Restores electrical potential allowing cells to become active and healthy
- Detoxifies environmental chemicals (herbicides, pesticides, & petrochemicals) and radioactive substances
- Binds with pesticides and herbicides, catalyzing the breakdown of toxic pollutants
- Reacts with radioactive elements, forming organometal complexes.
Uranium & plutonium are solubilized and absorbed by humic acid
thereby annihilating their specific radioactivity
- Aids in the removal of toxic heavy metals
- Chelates metallic toxins reducing them to a harmless state and carries them outside the body
- Fights cancer - Eliminates free radicals - Powerful antioxidant
- Has the ability to complex sugars within the body. According to Dr. Daryl See, M.D., Immunologist of UCLA Medical School,
"The abundance of these complex sugars allows the body to manufacture glycoproteins that attach to the killer and T cell acting as a modulator or communication link between the cells. This regulates the immune system cells and prevents either T or Killer cells from becoming out of balance."
- American biochemist Albert Szent-Gyorgi called cancer the disease of
bioelectrical 'shorts' caused by sub-atomic oddities which he labeled as
'free radicals', stating steady electrical current common to humate
matter and edibles grown in humate-enriched soils restore normal
bioelectrical flow by shutting down electrical 'shorts' caused by free radicals.
- When encountering free radicals with unpaired positive electrons humic/fulvic acid supplies and equal and opposite negative charge to
neutralize the bad effects of free radicals. Likewise, if the free
radicals carry a negative charge, the fulvic acid molecule can supply positive
unpaired electrons to nullify that charge.
- If the makeup of the free radical is of no particular benefit, it is
chelated, mobilized, and carried out of the body as a waste product.
- Helps rebuild the immune system – Fights disease
- Documented testimonial statements of benefits for shingles, herpes,
mononucleosis, hepatitis C, hemorrhagic fever, HIV/AIDS, West Nile
Virus, colds, and flu. For detailed information please click on this
- It is believed that humic acid blocks virus particles from attaching to and entering a healthy cell.
Viruses must enter the cell and alter the cell's DNA before it can replicate or divide.
The virus is unable to multiply, thus the illness is blocked.
- Considerably less infectious disease because of stronger immune
- Balances body's pH to alkaline state - Anti-inflammatory
- Reduces inflammation by moving body from an acid state to an alkaline state
- Alkaline balance makes minerals, vitamins, and nutrients more bio-available
- Moves the body from an anaerobic environment (acid environment low in
oxygen which causes fermenting molds and fungus) to an alkaline
environment that is high in oxygen, reduces microbes, and accelerates
nutrients to cells
- Beneficial for kidney disease
- Filters out uric acid allowing kidneys to function better
- Reduces toxic load on kidneys by eliminating acidic toxins in the body
- Stimulates brain function
- Enhances memory and ability to think clearly
- Reduces depression
- Decomposes silica to release essential mineral nutrients
- Calcium is seldom derived from mineral calcium, bur rather, it is the
product of "biological transmutations" from silica and other elements
- Major calcium benefits are best derived from vegetal silica and not
- Increases enzyme activity
- Increases the activity of several enzymes including alkaline phosphates, transaminase, and invertase
- Influences respiratory catalysts
- Increase oxygen levels
- Oxygen is absorbed more intensely in the presence of fulvic/humic acids
Humic and fulvic acid minerals in reverse osmosis de-ionized carbon filtered water
Shake well before using. Recommended dosage 1 ml a day with large glass of non-chlorinated water or fruit juice. For other needs up to
2 ml in a large glass of non-chlorinated water or fruit juice, three times a day or as directed by your health care professional.
Store away from heat and sunlight. Refrigeration optional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Copyright © 2005 Mary's Herbal Garden. All rights reserved.