The Commercial Structured Water Unit is a powerful solution for bringing Structured Water® both indoors and outdoors for your business, farm, pool, landscape, and more.
You will receive one unit that will be selected to fit the size pipe you have with the appropriate connectors.
- 24 ball flow–form.
- This product is great for farm use, commercial building use, landscaping uses, etc.
- For use on your swimming pool pump to continuously circulate Structured Water® in pool.
- For structuring large amounts of water or other fluids that use a 1 1/4 inch, 1 1/2 inch and 2 inch pipe.
- 60 day money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Backed by a lifetime (20 year) warranty.
Information on Dynamically Enhanced Water Structuring Units
These units work synergistically with the magic of the original line of water structuring units. The line of Dynamically Enhanced Units have a flow-form inside
that is the same structure and size as the flow-form in the original units, but is made from a combination of proprietary materials that dynamically enhance the
energy of the unit and create a static energy that exists even before the water flowing through the unit is structured. This all-natural, energy enhanced
material creates approximately a three fold increase in life force energy output (vitality) of the
DE water over that of water from an original model unit.
Nothing physical is being deposited or physically added to the water. Rather, the structured water is being dynamically and energetically enhanced by the energy in the added materials. Due to FDA rules we can only speak of the properties of the materials in the new units. We have listed those below.
Beyond that... We make no claims.
List of the energetic properties of the materials in the new Dynamically Enhanced Water Structuring Units:
- Energetic Properties that restore our bodies, and the environment.
- Energetic Properties that eliminate and absorb things that are harmful to man and nature.
- Energetic Properties that have the ability to clean water from almost all inorganic compounds; including pesticides, bacteria, nitrates, free radicals, heavy metals and other harmful organisms.
- Energetic Properties that neutralize the negative impact of electromagnetic fields.
- Energetic Properties that increase immunity to illness and disease.
- Energetic Properties that rejuvenate the skin.
- Energetic Properties that enhance and increase the energy of the structured water.
- Energetic Properties that purify water.
I would like to order a Structured Water Unit for my pool. What do I need to know before I make a purchase?
The type of pipe you will be installing the Structured Water Unit on (ie: copper, PEX, CPVC, PVC, or galvanized) and the pipe size you will be installing the Structured Water Unit.
How To Measure Pipe
What size Commercial Structured Water Units do you offer?
The Commercial Structured Water Unit can accommodates larger pipes sizes such as 1 1/4”, 1 1/2” and 2” pipes. This size unit works well on pools, in large buildings, and on larger pipe sizes needed in agricultural settings.
I live outside the United States. What is the easiest product to adapt to our metric pipes and connectors?
Order the 2” NPT Commercial Structured Water Unit. It can be adapted to your pipes and connectors 50mm and smaller down to 25mm. If the pipe is 25mm or smaller order a Whole House Unit.
Length: Varies depending on connector type. Ranges from 16″ to 22″
Weight: Varies depending on connector type. Approx. 2.6 lbs
For Pipe Sizes: 1/2″, 3/4″, and 1″.
Push Fit Connectors: Copper, PEX, & CPVC for 1 1/4″ , 1 1/2″ or 2″ pipe.
Commercial Copper, PEX, and CPVC Pipes Installation Instructions PDF
PVC Pipe: 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, and 2″ pipe.
Commercial PVC Pipe Installation Instructions PDF
Galvanized Pipe: 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, and 2″ pipe.
Commercial Galvanized Pipe Installation Instructions PDF
Adaptable and/or National Pipe Thread with Unions: Adapting to various installation situations for 1 1/4”, 1 1/2”, and 2” pipe.
Commercial NPT Adaptable With Unions Installation Instructions PDF
How To Measure Pipe
NOTE: Please measure your pipe before purchase, and call or email us so that we can select the correct Commercial Unit for you.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.